If you access this web site you will be taken to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws in Australian and other countries through international treaties.
- Manly Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to produce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Manly Council reserves all other rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Manly Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however, caused, including by negligence) arise from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or you use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information I request to do so pursuant to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
Applications: DA Tracking
Any information as to the processing of a Development Application obtained through Council's Web based tracking system is intended as a guide only and in no way does the Council accept any responsibility for loss or harm as a result of information obtained and relied on from this facility. The information given cannot bind Council to determine
the outcome or processing time of any development application. The information is independent of the formal development application process and in no way is designed to influence or guarantee the timing or outcome of the formal development application process. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council via either the email facility at the bottom of the tracking window, or in writing to obtain a written response.
DA Information which is not available to view on Manly Council’s website can be inspected at Manly Council Town Hall by appointment.
I have read and understood the provisions set out above.